Another Salvage Yard Discovery - A G60!

It is a rare occurance to find a Corrado in a salvage yard. My friends at Foreign Auto Salvage Technicians (FAST) in Duarte California told me, whenever they find a Corrado at auction, they buy it immediately. However, they too said that does not happen often anymore.


So when my brother encountered a 90 G60 Corrado in a salvage yard still equipped with a Glader, I was astonished. Here was a fully functional Glader. The unit wasn't new but it looked relatively fresh. Even the belt apppeared to have little use.

No one at the salvage yard had any clue what my brother had found and charged him for a smog pump. Price $40



I've since sent this item over to Bahn Brenner Motorsport for a full professional rebuild. Then we'll keep this one under wraps as a spare should we need it for one of the corrados.

Comments

Unknown said…
That is absolutely fabulous!!! $40 for a G-Lader!!!

Junkyard finds like this make me happy