SOLD! - To a new home - Leather seats

Awhile back, I had stumbled across a nice pair of Corrado Leather seats in a salvage yard. The leather interior was a later model option. With our cars approaching 15+ years in age, it is not often one finds seats that are in superior condition. The suppleness of leather and the smell it instills on the interior of an automobile simply exudes luxury.

I thought about placing these inside my Endless Corrado G60 project but then opted to retain the uniform interior. I then assigned them to my other car project which has been in storage for more than a decade.
The seats, having been in storage for the last seven years saw daylight when I reluctantly pulled them out of the garage. Having too many parts around the garage and the storage, I reluctantly put them up for sale.

Fortunately, another corrado owner who wanted to refresh his interior inquired about the seats and gladly came by and picked them up. I'm glad they will be going into another Corrado. It was a shame to keep them in storage for so long. I still hesitated when he called to inform me he was on his way to pick them up. But they will be going to a better place. And if he brings his car to one of the future meets, I will see them again.

Comments

Amusing, I'm still getting inquiries on these seats more than five months after they've been sold.